GREENLEAFWELLNESS LTD values the relationships that we have built over the years with our customers. Although we do have valid reasons for collecting your personal data, we never share any of your personal information without your consent. To help you understand why we need to record this information at all, Please read the following information and afterwards visit our Contact US page to submit any questions you may have.
Information you personally (and knowingly) provide:
- Physical address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Greenleafwellness account number (if you have one, if not, we assign you one)
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.greenleafwellness.co.uk This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Direct Nature Ltd and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys and to give us feedback on our products and services. We use such information for research purposes and to improve our services, although you do not have to respond to any such surveys or other questionnaires. We may also ask our supplier to contact you on our behalf to carry out any survey.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We do not store card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.